New Software: allows valuable feedback on every case,thank you to those caring to fill & return these to us; The best way for improvement is ‘feedback’ so we will be tossing all those valuable feedback slips into a drawing for valuable THANK YOU prizes each month!
Visit asteto.com & check our newsletter & calendar (click on) for upcoming events and register online!
LUNCH n LEARNS:
Call us at 1-800-447-7750 (ask for Marc) to arrange a lunch n learn for your practice! Topics include: Implants from overdentures to single implant units, saving cash by ‘bartering’ in an official barter exchange, bringing your practice to a new level in one year, and Smile Reminders offers a lunch n learn on re-activating patients and keeping your schedule filled.
You’ll have lunch on us and even continuing ed credits!
SUMMER is here,use our foam-lined weather-resistant container for outside your door for pickups & deliveries of your cases when your office is closed.$39 Call 1-800-447-7750!
Ken Metsky,CPA and dental specialist at Citrin & Cooperman (Springfield,NJ) has provided dozens of talks to local study clubs and offers you the following financial tips:
- Check your bank statement personally (&have it delivered to you home address),look for debits/credits not belonging to you,reconcile it monthly including credit card transactions!
- Never allow anyone but yourself to authorize a credit to any patients’ account.
- Meet with your CPA at least quarterly or semi-annually to discuss the latest tax savings and practice savings available!
Ken can be reached at 973-218-7148,Ken is a member of the Dental Resource Alliance.
More financial practice building tips from Asteto:
- Constantly monitor your bank statements for charges and mistakes(!),it is exceptionally easy for almost anyone to attain your checking acct number and routing number, once someone has this, they can potentially pay tons of bills with it!
- If you take in a LOT of American Express charges, Amex has a program where they will ‘front’ you most of your amex receipts (revenue) a month in advance for a very small nominal fee! Go to: americanexpress.com/expressfinancing
If you are not taking Amex from your patients, you need to so patients don’t have a reason not to pay(!) and the rates have come down substantially,so call Ross Selby (Amex NJ rep) directly to find out how your office can benefit: 973-219-9778
- Save 15% or more (like we did) on your electric & gas: go to viridian.com/builders (my own personal site) to become a viridian gas or electric customer,I was introduced to this from a close friend and saved even more than the previous company I switched to (years ago) from PSE&G etc. And if you don’t want to switch to Viridian,then consider any utility wholesaler(nothing changes,just your bill!) from the long time established ones!
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU’LL WANT TO ATTEND!
June 22-23 (Fri & Sat) The NJDA convention in Long Bramch,NJ with tons of educational seminars and vendor exhibits: Call 732-821-9400 for a free brochure and stop by the Asteto table!
June 27th Wed 6PM:Paramount Oral Surgery in Staten Island presents Dr Anthony Sallustio on Treatment Planning in Implant Dentistry 3 CE’s and food.refreshments,FREE admission but spaces limited! Call 1-800-447-7750!
June 28th Thurs 6PM Grassroots Study Club at Heritage Grill in Denville,NJ, terrific program & dinner ($49/person if not member) Call us at 1-800-447-7750 for info!
JULY 29th Sunday: Asteto Dent Labs’ annual cruise/brunch/seminar:Sheraton Suites Hotel Weehawken,NJ 9:30AM with Ken Frucci on Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office,$49/person includes seminar, 2 hours of cont. ed., and cruise/brunch on the Spirit of NJ leaving 12Noon(returns 2PM)! Spaces reserved: Call 1-800-447-7750!
October 3rd Wed FULL DAY 9AM ‘The Dental MBA’ with Howard Farran DDS & CEO of Dentaltown! Enjoy a continental breakfast & lunch & 7 Hours of CE at the beautiful Highlawn Pavilion: EARLY registration for $129/dr and $99/staff for first 50 registrants so call 1-800-447-7750!
October 24th Wed Full Day 9AM: Implant Screw-Retained Restorations with Dr Javier Urquiola and Dr Glen Applebaum, plus speakers on growing your practice! At the beautiful SEASONS in Washington Twnshp,NJ (cont breakfast,lunch & 7 CE’s) sponsored by the Dental Resource Alliance, early registration fees are: $129/Dr & $69/staff! Call now at 1-800-447-7750 to reserve!